Be informed before you buy a „Turkish“ carpet. Do your homework before leaving home. Beware that the supply of Turkish carpets is getting low and Chinese copies are being sold.
- Tribe Travel & Tours, Karagözler, Fevzi Çakmak Cd. No:53, ☎ +902526144627, www.tribetraveltours.com. Provides Tours in and around Fethiye and more. More then 30 years experience & sells original antique and modern carpets.
Ömer Yildirim is the owner and very friendly and helpful person. He speaks good English and has traveled all over the world. He is the right person to show you around in Fethiye!
- Isa.M Turizm, Atcilar Sokak no 6 (Yaniklar Köyü), ☎ +902526336363. 2. Horseridingstable in Yaniklar with 14 well trained Horses for advanced and novice Rider.
- Fethiye Tours & Fethiye Excursions (fethiye tours fethiye excursions), ☎ +905347922531 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Fethiye Tours & Fethiye Excursions. Daily Activities. Fethiye Tourist attractions
- Town centre has a number of local fast foods offering the usual Tavuk Döner for 8 to 10 Turkish liras. If you are on a budget, avoid those next to the market, they offer the exact same thing for twice the price.
- Pasa Kebap has great meat and vegetarian options at good prices. Upstairs has cushion/floor seating but there is also lots of inside and outside table seating.
The fish market in the middle of town is surrounded by small restaurants that will cook your own fish to your liking, very reasonable and delicious. Costs about 15 liras to cook your fish that you buy, including tea, salad and bread.
- Peymane, Eski Cami Sok. No. 7 (In the old town on Sokak 41 where it intersects with Sokak 43), ☎ +902526140383. Cute little family owned place that is a little more expensive than some of the other restaurants in the area, but is still cheap and has more variety and better ingredients. They also have probably the best vegetarian options available in town including a daily special (which is sold at an absolute bargain of a price). Cheap.
- King’s Garden restaurant situated directly opposite the entrance of famous Amintas rock tombs. A real value place amid the jungle of rip off restaurants in town. The owner is Salih and he is a great guy. He is a very traveler friendly person. He speaks great English and his food is absolutely tasty at reasonably cheap deals. He is happy to make group or set menu discounts. He also picks you up from your hotel and back at free of charge. People go there around afternoon for a quick drink or a snack or for dinner watching the amazing sunset. Views from his place is amazing. Cheap beer and drinks in a friendly and scenic atmosphere. Phone: +905365106462